All mentors listed on this website have all pledged that:
- We will not discriminate against anyone seeking mentoring based on gender, gender identity, and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, or religion.
- If anyone contacts us as a result of Speaker Mentors we will spend at least a 30 minute Skype call (or equivalent) and possibly (hopefully) more time with them to listen and provide support or advice as appropriate.
- If we do not feel able to offer at least a 30 minute Skype call to anyone seeking support we will remove our page from Speaker Mentors.
- In the event that, due to unforeseen circumstances, we are unable to have at least a 30 minute Skype call with each person we will endeavor to introduce them to another mentor who might be able to help.
- If any appropriate people contact us through Speaking Mentors we will help them to add themselves to this site as a mentor.
- We will not use Speaking Mentors as a way to sell products or services. Our sole purpose here is to support new speakers for their own benefit and for the benefit of the wider tech community.
- We will act in accordance with the Code of Conduct at all times.
If you would like to be a Speaking Mentor you can contact any of the existing Speaking Mentors and, if we feel you would be a good mentor, we will get you set up.