- Location: Eastern US (UTC -5)
- Contact: Twitter | LinkedIn
In 2011, I finally got up the courage to give my first talk at a local meet-up. I was terrible. But, a funny thing happened. People thanked me for presenting, and said I did a good job. With some encouragement and help along the way, I kept on doing it until I wasn’t so terrible!
Today, I’ve given talks at conferences and events all over the USA, as well as the UK, Norway, Uruguay, and Australia. I’ve even had opportunities to deliver keynotes!
There is so much I’ve learned about public speaking that I would be glad to share with you. These are skills and strategies I believe anyone can learn. If I can do this, a 100% introverted and socially-awkward geek, I know you can, too!
Here are few things I’ve done that I hope will inspire you to take that leap of faith!
- Article: 5 Essential Ingredients for an Awesome Tech Talk
- Article: Please, Give Public Speaking a Try
- Article: Captivate Your Audience Using Simple Illustrations
- Video: Public Speaking Without Barfing on Your Shoes